Saturday, September 17, 2011

WHAT'S UP ?

*
*
*
*
*
H
E
A
V
E
N
!

So you wanted to be updated about my Important life ha?
I obey what ever you request my friends.

It was 6 monthes since last time, and a lots of stuff going on...
I donno where to start, but lets begin from today. Forget the past, cuz it's almost not worth remembering.
Ok

Ya I found a pice of mark where i want to build my house here in Sweden. Yet i cant tell you where it is, but more information too come later when i make a decision. So you are welcome to visit my mansion after 5 years.

AND i have to show you my car














(well almost looking like my car :P)

Other than that... what's new?...
I got back to my old work, which used to be at the municipality in Uddevalla (Sweden), where i work as a buildning engineer, and with building permits. (I was working there a couple of monthes before i traveled to Lebanon 2 monthes this summer). And some nights i do also work at the YouthClub or what ever u call it.

Oh one last thing...
3 years ago i cutted my hair... SHORT... and it was so strenuous, since i normally have curly hair and i had to flat it each morning.
This summer, my hair was long again, long-long. Finally.
So i donno what's got into my head- suddenly i went to the hairdresser in Lebanon...
- cut it OF! :O
And ya, back to old business...
People are asking me,
- what does you hair look like if you dont flat it.
And as i promised you- i will show you...



















And after using my secrets tools...





















And this was my hair before.



















ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha nice hair! really cool style. you should leave it natural and just go out like that ;P let the secret tools rest a little hehe lov ya, hon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya right haha. That would be fun :P

    ReplyDelete