Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My new life- update!

My prayer on Facebook, two weeks ago:

Hannan Nohra
Dear Monday, my new life begins today : P
Amen
Like Unlike · · 12 September at 00:19

The first week in my new life, was more looking like my old life, but guess what...
This second week is better. I did follow every step (almost) of my new life and i'm very satisfied with that!

Now I still have one problem remaining from my old life which seem to be my stupid laptop.
No, I am not complaining, we have been good friends last year.
But i don't know what the *pip* that has taken the whole memory on the C: desc.
It's making me going nuts, and what's making me more crazy is that i can't delete anything.

Do you understand my zerious broblemzz?

There is still one solution remaning...
reformate the shit.
But what about Microsofts Word...
I can't live without it...

Last time, it took me like... a whole year before i finally found someone to fix Word on the pc.
I have to get a copy of that CD (Finally you realised that- Hannan? all by yourself? Brafooo brafoo)

Once that is done...
I' am starting a new folder in my new life. I'll call it:
"Revit Architecture- a lá Hannan"
Then you will be able to finally see all my wonderful drawings of castles and mansions

wihooooooo.....

No comments:

Post a Comment