Friday, March 11, 2011

Byggar-dinner






Thank God, I'm still alive.

After a very nice evning at the new building Karlstad CCC (Conference Center), I had the long trip back to Vänersborg remaing.

We almost crashed into an animal at the begin of the trip... dont know what animal, but it was black and big-dog-look-a-like...scarry... so I tought maybe I should drive slowly after leaving my clasmate in Åmål...

Slowly... yes, that's how i passed the next animal on the road.
Kept on driving slowly... passing the train tracks the light suddenly turned into red and the bars started falling down, I got panik. Felt like my heart fell down to my feets and even if I tried to hurrie, it felt like the car didnt move. I donno how i got out of there, but i did =)
Maybe i shouldnt drive slowly :P

The road was so dark, with reflector poles the whole way.
Would you belive me if i said that the sky lited up when i saw the sign "VÄNERSBORG 1KM" ?
well it did... but at the same time it started snowing a LOT, just as if I pushed the botten"start snowing".
Anyway, I tought was getting closer to my warm bed. BUT Nix, in Vänersborg- the bridge opend up for a boat to pass and i had to wait even longer.

My emty parking!
It missed the car- so i stoped it there.
Mhm i realized... i forgot the key to my house.
Called mum many times untill she woke up, and finally. Now i can say, my trip is over.

After all i may say it was worth it. We got the opportunity to talk to other engineers from diffrent companies, it was nice food and nice people. I just wish we did more of these stuff during our education. It's too late now i guess...

6 comments:

  1. OMG!

    Jag känner igen dig!

    Tidaholm? Stensiken? Vi var grannar och gick på samma dagis och jag har tom en bild på oss två från dagis!
    Jag är helt säker på att det är du även om du nu säkert inte kommer ihåg mig.

    Pinsamt om det nu inte e rätt person, men nae jag är säker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha Vaaaaaaaaaaaad ?
    Det är faktiskt helt rätt person, men GUD?
    Hur kan du komma ihåg?
    Den där bilden MÅSTE jag se!
    Vad heter du?
    ?1??!!! stum ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ja det stämmer! och vi bodde på ringvägen 7a, mittemot din byggnad alltså:)
    ja Gud, vilket sammanträffande! men kul att du hitta till min konstiga blogg. Ditt namn kändes bekant och när jag såg bilderna på dig var jag helt säker!

    haha du ska få se bilden. vi sitter på en typ cykel(?) på dagis. Det var väldigt länge sen jag såg bilden. men den finns nånstans hemma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Är det du som kallades för Hamoudi och hade en syster som heter Manal?

    ReplyDelete