Monday, November 7, 2011

Aymanoooo !

I laughed so much yesterday...

I had a phonecard with only 1Skr left. So presumed i couldn't call anywhere with it, but  then I just tried to call to my Cousin Ayman in USA.
76 minutes!!!! WOW

A: - Hello ..
H :- Hi who is it?
A: - You're calling
H: - So ?
A: - Who are you?
H: - guess ?... don't you remember me?
A: - ... eh... i dont recognize your voice, give me a hint
H: - come on I know I am your favorite
A: - Wait i will check the number...
       it seems like you are calling from the states
H: - ...
A: - Hannan?
H: - What ..?
A: - If i say Betty what do you say?
(we Used to call eachother Betty- based on "Uggly Betty" from TV)

H: - Oh you Ugly, dont you recognize my voice anymore ?
A: - But you're calling from the states..?
H: - Yes...
A: - Oh my God where are you?
H: - in the states...
A: - Oh my God where are you ?
H: - Still in the states
A: - Oh my God where in the states?
H: - Washington
A: - Oh my God but ... where are you?
H: - I said in the states !!!
A: - I knew you were coming but not sooo soon ?
H: - Ya you never know what I am up to ! Got to go now. Seee you later...

A: - Wait wait...
       Honestly, what is going on?
H: - Nothing....
A: - What are you doing in the states? why didnt u tell me u where coming and how long are you going to stay?
H: - why are you so nervous?
A: - What would you say if I called you one day and said "I am in Vänersborg?"
H: - Nothing...?
A: - Nothing ha ??? Oh my God

H: - Did you pee your pants yet?
A: - Lucky me, I am wearing Jeans hah

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha I just Couldnt stop laugh

Later Ayman asked me if I could open skype, and to make him more nervous I was evil enough to say
- I didn't bring my pc...

Do you know what his answer was ?  (starting with "oh... " )

Still Laughing at you cuz. And I know u will kill me when you read this! The black list is ready right ?

*wispering* Do you know what's so funny, I've made so many mean things to ayman lately, and he always fall in to the trick. He must hate me.


Me and Ayman =)





2 comments:

  1. & Do u know whats more funny people? That I'm studying to become a plastic surgeon and FIRST thing I will do is Transforming Hannan from that cute look into an uggly alien!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha God help those people daring to let your hands cut into their body with that sharp knife!

    ReplyDelete