Thursday, November 10, 2011

Alice Östlund

Alice Östlund!

That's the name of an really old little human living in Trollhättan- Sweden.
What's so funny with that?
Alice is Born 8th december, 1906 which mean that
she's turning 105 years old in the end of 2011, and that is amazing!

They make a small interview with her on the radio- P4 each wednesday and she seems to be a sweet little lady with a very positive attitude.

She's telling the radioman: "I never worry about anything, there is a solution for everything, either it's a good or bad one. When the doctor first told that my sight is poor, and  that I'm getting blind, it was just natural for me. Everything is what life brings, that is my taught.

In the end she said : the municipality have to wait with their cake-party for a looong time!
(In sweden, they eat cake when someone dies. I know it's wicked- but true!)

When the radioman asks her "when do you feel ashamed"
Her answer is "there is no need to be ashamed, if i say something wrong i guess i will explain that I said something wrong"

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment