Friday, November 11, 2011

aYMAN seems to be popular!

I wrote about ayman monday 7/11-2011 and after an hour, over 100 (of the registered) readers had read the post, which is amazing !

People keep asking me "what did he say when he read the blog?..."
Since Ayman is busy 24/7 and doesn't have even one second spare on his schedule, we had that conversation by sms. And I already noted in my calender
June 2012"Last month in my life"

I am therefor able to show the you the messages online...
(There might be some things in the sms that you won't understand I will mark them in diffrent colors and explain it later on for you)

H: - Haha that picture Ayman! How did it hit you to dress like a belly-dancer? Well after your preformance 2009 I can assure it's true haha. How drunk were you?
Did you find me outside your door yet?

A: - why can you assure it's true LOOOL?
OMG I hope you didnt make to much fun of me on facebook lol. Just kidding, you know I love    your ironic comments :P
(Yet, he didn't understand that I'm not ironic!?)

H: - Haha I can assure that after the dance on the bed in the middle of the night haha sme3t shi 3am bizayzi2 haha (= i heard something crackling)

A: - I read the blog yesterday night... but I am still prepering for a good respond to that TRICK!!
Fatta rej you do that to me lol
(Ayman doesnt speak swedish, but he is pretty good in snapping upp words that he hears.)
Explanations:
That pictures- performance 2009 & dancing on the bedI was tagged in a photo on facebook today, which looked like this:


This is Ayman at an Halloween-party in the states. Dressed like a Belly-dancer. When i saw the tag- My reaction was
"That's your daily outfit Aymano"
And he wondered what i ment with that... 
The whole public is going to find out about the doctor's real background :D,

back in the summer of 2009, we were still young and had no worries. No job, no money... :P Just kidding
But we were at a resturant, me and my cousins- Ayman, Youssef and Charbel...
We ate some food, and got back home. It was late. We were all tired so we went to sleep.
Since there is no electricity in Lebanon, we didn't even have to turn the light off! :P
Suddenly I heard something crackeling
"IiiiIiiiiIiiiiIIiiiiiiiIIIIiiii"

- Yossy, what's going on?
- I donno?
The crackeling suddenly stoped...
Certainly it started immediatly when we were silent again.

- iIIIiiiiIiiii

Youssef uses the light of his phone to light up the room- and what's going on?
The doctor is standing on his bed with his hands in the air and shaking some assss. Yaaa he was Really Shaking it.

I just couldn't stop laugh.

And what made it more fun, was that Youssef just took a deep breath and turned around, just as a "not again-sign"
hAHAHAHAHA

I told you Doctors is not normal.


Ayman Doesn't speak swedish

Ayman used to work at the airport of Beirut before he decided to travel and become a doctor.
Each time a swedish passanger passed him, he said something in swedish.
(He used my 9-years-old brother as a teacher!)
-Ursäkta mig men du kan inte passera idag (excuse me but you can't pass today)
he told the poor woman, and almost gave her a heart attack.

- I have cousins in Vänersborg in Sweden, do you know them?

He asked every passenger !

Once when my sister Maria was in Trollhättan, she met one of the girls who had passed Ayman's controll at the airport. She told Maria the whole story. That was fun, embarrassing, foolish etc...

- In the end they met, Aymano :D What a small world ha ?

There is a Lot of Ayman-storys.
- Aunt has a son without any arms or legs, she lifts him in the ears.
- I want my brother to die, so i can take his clothes
- don't tell the secret to anyone
- the story of when we almost died, the festival and "you ate at a resturante ha?"
- I hate you Hannan because of ... ( he told me everything he hates in me)

I got to know all these stories and many more, while the doc was drunk enough.

Enough for today :D
 stop rummage the doctor's life!


No comments:

Post a Comment