Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Frogs in the dream...

When I woke up early this morning to get ready for work, my mother called me...

She told me about a strange dream she had about me at night.

I'm at person who deeply belive in everything that's been told.
If a person on the street comes to me and tells me "you will have a babygirl soon"
Maybe I wont belive that i will have a babygirl my self, but I sure will belive that this is not told without any reason, it has a matter. I might meet up with a babygirl who lost her parents and help her, or maybe a relative of mine will get a babygirl or just anything that involves a babygirl...
I belive that everything happend for a reason and so on.

It doesnt' happen oftent BUT I never had a nightmares without anything bad happening afterwards. I've also never had a dream, which dont fit in to my reality neither it's a good or bad one... (I mean like points I get at the exams and so on).

Now this morning my mum told me...
I was in a big house. The house wasn't ugly or so, just a normal big house which was full of frogs...
My mother stepped on the frogs, one by one, and they got less and less.
When there was only a few left... one of the frogs told my mum:
- you can not / you may not / you do not want to step on me
and my mother kindly answered the frog:
- okay then... I won't...

I really wish that someone could interpret dreams. . .

I found an explanation of what a frog in a dream means...
To see a frog in your dream, represents a potential for change or the unexpected. The frog may be a prince in disguise and thus, signify transformation, renewal or rebirth. Alternatively, the frog symbolizes uncleanness or fertility.

 To see frogs leaping in your dream, indicate your lack of commitment. You have a tendency to jump from one thing to another. Alternatively, it may suggest that you are taking major steps toward some goal. It parallels your progress.
To dream that you are catching a frog, signifies your carelessness concerning your health.

To hear the sounds of a frog in your dream, indicates that you have not accomplished what you wanted.

To eat a frog in your dream, represents some unsavory or unpleasant task that you need to perform. If you swallow a whole frog in your dream, then there is something that you need to do or say, that is literally difficult to swallow. Consider the phrase "a frog in your throat" to suggest that you are unable to speak. You have lost your voice.




No comments:

Post a Comment