Saturday, October 15, 2011

Bizzzt

Imagin yourself laying in your bed at morning half awaked. Suddenly small "bizzzzing" fly, fly near your ear.
BIZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzip Biiizzzzzzp
You just want to squezze it, but u don't have the power to get out of bed, so you put the pillow over your head hoping it will disapear.
But it don't...

And then you compare that story to this...
getting up early at morning a bit tired sitting in the car on your way to work, listening to calm music...
Suddenly a small car on the file beside you, giving a sign and Biiiizzzing in on your file just one meter infront of you.  He is driving slooooowly infront of you the whole way.... very close.
Aren't the stories very similar ...?

This happend to me, twice last week. Same car, same guy...
I was thinking
"how about we put your car in my boot and u can sit here beside me, it would be easier for both of us..."

First day this guy overhauled me, and drove even slower than me, so i just overheuled him again. But he didnt felt ashamed to overheule me again !
So I gave up !
Never thought I will meet him the next day :/ huhuhuhuh
I was so rude, i took a pic of him !




















And then i have a funny story of today...
Krister my brother was sooo strenuous today and i just had enough of him so I throw him out of my room. But I couldnt stop laugh when he did this...
( watch the pictures!)
(Klick on the picture to see more clear)




For those of you who dont understand... He wrote "I give up let me in"
And he draw 2 flags, and to make sure that i understood it was flag, he wrote "flag" on the flag hahahah.






And last, but not least... I have to show you my last update of my very cool Yellow car
Watch the pictures and enjoy. And remember... you can't beat my car's coolness.



Bizzzt Bizzt (bye bye)

2 comments:

  1. Vilken fräck bil. Kom förbi hemma och visa den.
    Skrattade gott åt Kristers lapp.
    Carianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. COngratssssssss! so I have a cute taxi when I come visit :P

    ReplyDelete