Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday...

Ya, yesterday night Krister (My 11 years-old-brother) asked me if i could make raisin-cookies 4 him today. And i promised him 2 do. So that's what i've been up 2 since i came home from work.

Intresting in seeing the results ?

















I have to show you my new shoes that I bought also. =)














How do you like them?

I Have a funny story to tell you...

I know a girl since i was a small kiddooo... we were never friends, but we used to say hi to eachother.
Once, last year when i was going in to this shoe-shop I saw her there. She looked at me with that strange look, and she didn't say Hi untill i said hi first...
I thought something strange was going on...
She answered my hi and left the store rapidly. Suddenly all the alarms in the shop started blinking and howling.
I sat there at the chair when the owner passed me running, telling me
- YOU! watch the desk for me 

Okayyyy here we go... bring me the popcorn plz...

The owner came back with the girl and told her
-open you bag
- no i dont want to, but it might have been my piercing that started the alarm
And she showed him the piercing in her bellybutton

- I still want to see your bag...
- Well I am not going to open it here in front of all people, if u want to see my bag we have to go somewhere else.
They went "backstage" looking in her bag.
The owner came out with white lacoste-shoes. Very nice once. He showed me and told me
-Look at these teenagers what they put in their bags!

I was just laughing. Shame on you babygirl...
Outside the store- who was waiting there ????
Guess...
HER MOTHER!

Stupid dumbas.

The owner called the police, and he put her bag behind the desk. But i knew she was going to take the bag and leave when he turned his back. And i really didnt want tooo sit there watching anymore. So I left.
I left, and she took her bag and went outside the store with her mum. Her brother picked them up and they left.

Now let me eat my cookies

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment